Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I Did It!

I am now a NASM certified personal trainer! After a lot of studying I passed my exam and am so excited to start helping people! I am not sure in what way yet, I need to talk to my boss and see if they will hire me as a personal trainer. If that doesn't happen I will look into starting my own business. I have a lot of ideas and just need to start implementing some of them.

Running is going well, I have been averaging 4 days a week with 2 days of bootcamp. I am enjoying this schedule and starting to see more definition in my legs and arms since not doing much in the summer. There is a great group attending bootcamp and I am having a lot of fun getting to know them better. On tap today is a 4 mile run, and of course a nice long walk with my hyper puppy! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment